Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Oh, hello...



Just sharing a picture I took this morning out on our back porch.  I had such high hopes for a thriving herb garden to boast about by this point in the summer, but hot sun, black thumbs and bad kitties have left us with a limited supply of basil, marjoram and mint.  



I am happy to see my hanging planters from West Elm finally being put to good use, though.  I bought them last year with the intention of getting some long viney sort of plants to put in them, but as I mentioned, I'm not the best with plants.  For now, I'm happy to give some flowers from a bouquet that MJ surprised me with two entire weeks ago a second go around with some pink flowers mixed in.  We stole the pink ones from a church parking lot around the corner last night during our walk.  

I know we promised updates about our renovation projects.  We'll get to it.  For now we are busy enjoying the summer with lots of grilling, laying on the beach and exploring our new neighborhood.  (Not to mention working, going to school and an internship and doing lots and lots of homework.)

No comments:

Post a Comment